Sacramento Estate Planning Attorney
Experience You Can Depend On
An estate plan and supporting documents can accomplish many goals. An estate plan can protect your assets. It can reduce the possibility of family strife. An estate plan can give you peace of mind and the satisfaction of knowing that you have taken care of your family.
My name is Daphne Z. Xiao, an experienced estate planning and probate lawyer. I help people make sound estate planning decisions, and provide efficient probate and estate administration services. I can assist you with these estate law matters:
- Durable powers of attorney
- Advance health care directives
- Living trusts and other types of trusts
- Probate administration
- Other estate law matters
Developing A Customized Estate Plan
When you come to my office in Sacramento to discuss your needs, I will listen carefully as you describe your situation, your family and your goals. Based on these factors, I will then draft estate documents designed to help you achieve those goals. At a minimum, this should include a will, power of attorney and an advance health care directive. A significant event in your life, such as marriage, the birth of a child or divorce, should cause you to revisit your estate plan. As the need arises, I can draft new documents for a reasonable fee.
Probate And Estate Administration Services
Wrapping up the affairs of an estate can be a complex undertaking. At my law firm, I provide cost-effective probate administration services. I can:
- Advise the personal representative (executor) of his or her duties
- Obtain the Letters Testamentary or Letters of Administration that empower the personal representative to conduct the probate or estate administration process
- Assist the personal representative in identifying estate assets and debts
- Prepare and file probate papers with the court
My goal will be to help the personal representative avoid problems and delays so that the estate’s assets can be distributed to beneficiaries and heirs as quickly as possible.